Trending

lunes, 13 de junio de 2011

Declaration of Love using Google Earth

Who has ever surfed the famous google earth? It is interesting to see a bird's eye view sites you know or would like to visit. In one of those times when I was watching the Bay of Santander from the air surprised me somewhat. I started to do zoom and I could not believe what I was seeing.




I do not know if the author intended to exactly the level of dissemination has been but it seems unlikely that he knew the moment the plane was coming google earth.

TRANSLATION: ELENA DO YOU WANT TO MARRY ME?

What intrigues me is how he would manage to see the message his girlfriend. Will take a ride on plane? "Balloon? ...

Glad to hear that there is something that moves the world that sex and money. I hope.

Source: http://blog.neyoka.com/2011/06/love-love-love.html

No hay comentarios:

About

Popular Posts

Designed By Blogger Templates