Trending

martes, 15 de mayo de 2007

Ex-Idol picks Sparks. Or Lewis. Or Sparks.

Former Idol Kelly Clarkson has predicted who the next bigger winner will be on "American Idol." Sort of.

"I think Jordin [Sparks]," she said during an interview on Sirius satellite radio. "I like Blake [Lewis]; he's interesting. He's new, something different, and I think he did really good with the Bon Jovi song, but I think either Blake or Jordin."

What does Clarkson like to do when she's not watching "Idol"?

"I like to drink with my friends," she said. "I love 'Guitar Hero.' Oh my God, have ya'll played it? ... It's so much fun. We're taking it on tour."

----------

Personals was compiled by Kim Profant from Tribune news services and staff reports.

No hay comentarios:

About

Popular Posts

Designed By Blogger Templates